Thursday, March 23, 2006

myadmireisbeenstillbymyownfwen

hello....
haishhh...STRESS!!!! is wad i can decribe myself now...haishhh...ARGHHHHHH!!!wad to do now....just scream out loud inside my toilet...hahah...ok lar...u wanna noe why iam so stress...i get to noe my own fwen...like my admire...but is kinda stupid to be angry about tat...but i just get piss of sia....u see she noe i like tat guy...somemore she like him...wtf!!!!...but nvm lar...my study all ok now...just math alil bit chatchy for mie...but i try to chatch up lar....hahaha....now iamreallyinlovewifhim...dont noe why...heseemsbecamemorecuteandcutertome...so heheh...but i kinda stupid..aim fat and not pretty like himtheprefectone...haishhh..why cant i beprettylikemyotherfwen....haishhh..always be the uglyduckling...haishh..wad to do...k arh...byebye...tatsallfolk...heheh... : D

No comments: