Monday, March 20, 2006

thefakesmile...

hello
iam back...sowie lar long time nvr update being busy this skul holidae....go out every single dae so fun...hahaha...now back to skul back...weeeee happy but went saw tat bitch face takde mood...tat bitch is a gal and a guy...but so happy to see my gf back....now wanna talk during holidae...mondae go out to bishan so fun...wuhoooo...wif my ex gfs....then tues also go ut wif fam go overnite till wed nite...thrusdae go out wif my gfs...to marina square walk and walk...then go watch movie...big mamma house two...so damn funny sia...then go esplanade sit at the bay there go fun...but no nad no fun ar to mie...haiyo..dont noe why...fridae go out again wif fwen but not much walkin cause my leg till hurt on thursdae walking...but fun aftarall...i love him more than he now i do love him...get new person in my life..so happy...but dont noe ar...i like he or not...my heart jugde it all...k arh tats all..wanna continue my chit-chating wif nad...byebye...lots of love to u all my gfs <333333

No comments: