Sunday, February 26, 2006

Stress!!!

hello
long time never update my entries..busy with the work at home...now is the best time to write my entries...hehehe...kinda sad ar tis pass few days...because he nvr msg mie...and ziq he change...why seh...nvm..i noe i nvr done anything wrong to him...heheh...missing some body so much...hehehe i miss sha seh..where sia she go...hehehe..nvm...hope she will be sihat selalu...now no one i can share my problem wif...sha nvr online..so cannot share wif her...cause she is the only person tat i trust the most...hehehe...actually all my gf i trust but she special abit ar...my sickness is kinda ok..yesterdae chat wif him...ingatkn die marah seh..lupa2 tk...hehehe...paisey2...common test is coming...two weeks more...haven study much...but start from mondae onward must conseterated more in class...im improve in my math..so proud of myself...hehehe..all my class test pass...wuhooooo....my mum is happy..atlast she is happy...hahah...my eoa also not bad...pass..eng also...every subject is ok...hope to do better in my future test...hahaha...i will be happy outside..but no one really noes how i feel inside...heheh..k ar tats all...byebye... <3>

No comments: