Saturday, February 04, 2006

LIFE SUXS!!!!

hello...
long time nvr update...haishh...so boring lar at home...hmmmm...fridae nvr came to skul...so boring...sick ar tat dae...lonely now adaes...his been blocking me till now...dont noe why...but nahh...uat bodoh lar...tak uat salah uat ape nk takut seh...bluek ar...i noe because of tat gal..he change towards mie...one dae tat particular gal will get it...not by me...but by someone else...msg him...talk to him on the phone...he sing2...hahah...suare...hahah...but cute lar die...heheh...need to cook..cause mie mum just finish operation..so kesian...farah masak seh...hahaha....wanna go out also cannot...need to take care me mum...but nvm...i like too...my aunt and uncle just came back from haji...buy for me rantai so nice...hehe...but havent meet them yet...k arh...need to cook..malam blog lagi k..weeeeeeeeeeeee.....

No comments: