Tuesday, November 03, 2009

second time.

This will be the second time you do this to me.
Ouh wait, i miss count. this will be THE THIRD TIME.

You contact with me and everything was fine.
And you keep on repeating that you are not attach.
The following month, you told me the truth.
That you are attach and that month will be your one year ani with her.
SO I BACK OFF AND IGNORE YOU.

After a month, you text me back and say that you break up with her.
And you need me to be by yourside for that moment.
So as a friend i try to forget about what you have done to me.
And be by yourside everyday.
We promise that we will try to be like last time.
But i promise you that i will stay as your bestfriend for the time being.
And you agree.
But you dont know how i feel deep inside.
Everytime we meet or otp i feel like iam the happiest person on earth -_-

The following month, HAHAHAHA LIKE WTH SIA FARA.
ok serious.

The following month, you text me "i patch back with her"
LIKE WTF?!?! OK CHILL.
i cant really be piss off with him because we are bestfriend.
but iam really piss off when his gf dont even allow him to text me.
THE WORST THING IS TO CONTACT ME?
like wtf, come on girl. he is my friend what do you expect.
sheeeshhh.

I dont want to be that mad uh.
But somehow i still have feelings for him.
But i cant continue this feeling.
BECAUSE HE IS FREAKING ATTACH.

I was so happy that we get to meet that time.
My gfs, will know how happy iam.
But now, no longer.

P.S HAVE FUN WITH HER OK. I KNOW I CANT GIVE YOU SEX THATS WHY YOU ARE BACK WITH HER.

No comments: