Sunday, November 29, 2009

Already Gone.

Its 3.43 am and i am still awake.
I just cant get my eye shut lately.
Even thought i am super duper tired.
I just cant get enough rest.

Life have been a mess lately.
I still cant get over someone.
But sooner or later i know that i will get over him.

Tonight i feel like blogging.
Cause blogging keep me accompany tonight.
I miss the time that i used to laugh and be myself last time.
Now its often to see myself laughing at other people jokes.
All i do its just giggle.

I want to be like other people.
Happy with their life.
Can get what they want.
I know that no one is prefect in this world but why cant i be happy?

I am not making myself to be sad like this.
I just want one thing.
And that one thing is everybody needs in life.
I just want to be love.

Ive been so lonely without someone to text and accompany me till dawn.

HAIYA MALAM MALAM BUTA JIWANG MAK KAU LAH FARAH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
SO RANDOM SIA THIS FEELING.
OK DIAM.
BYEBYE

No comments: