Friday, March 23, 2007

hello2...

wehhooo..yehooo..hahah..last dae of skul..and iam relef cause i get my commen test result..all pass but i still not statifit with my math result lar..haishhh..walau..hAte it wen i dont get my target..but nvm all pass so cn lar..

sso just now lost dae,everything ws normal..but we have math ct..was diff abit lar..but i cn do..get the last question rite..cause mr eng tell us the anwers..
ijusthateitwentpplwnnastepbesark,becauseofsomeoneeverythingchangelar..
nvm let them be k..

so was walking from canteen to class and we disturb dhidi wif her new admire..haha..cute k??haha..
and so sweet of kweihuat,he gave me his last marshmellow coated wif chocolate..so sedap lar..thx old bestfwen..
ilupular..haha..

so got two daes at home..wana watch stomp yard Anyone free?sha maybe..haha..

so misses wif change in life..but i hope tt change will come back and change everything..haha..

k tts all..btw i love my new skin..purple and black just like wd i want..

tc
<33333my N.E.M.S.N alot haha..

byebye

No comments: