Saturday, March 10, 2007

hello

long time nvr update..

now listening to song..
chating wif ppeps..
leg achin..
stress..

haha..

so have a great time just now..
our first ever cross country run..
at bishan park..
so iam very tired..
morning wake up at 5.00 but golek2 till 5.30 haha
meet nad at boots and shoes..
den go wif ian and gang and syikin,dhidi and nad..
many pple in the train..
reach there late abit..very long seh wnn Walk from the bus stop to the place..
so tiired but it ws fun..laugh2..
more walking den runing..
but it was fun run wif shakilah..
AT LAST I BEAT NABIL!!!!I FINISH FIRST DEN HIM!!
HaHa..BEST TU..

now Iam so happy..haha..ADELAH SEBAB2..

and iam so getting irritated wif kell..
who the fuck is her or him..
like if iam doing anyting wrong tell me lar..
used ur real name please...
and i dont even noe a single person name kell in my life..
but nvm..just go too hell wiff kell..kell hell,hell kell,,haha..

to my darla..
get a date for our date lar..
<33333 so much..
tc too...

P.S
SHA I MISS YOU

No comments: