Saturday, July 29, 2006

hello..

long time never update..cause not in the mood this few daes..
so..hmmmmm..feeling like slapping someone face..but dont noe who is that someone..haha..okae iam so fcukin sad seh..wad have i dont wrong??wadver lar..haha..study hard go out of that damn skul..den go meet new fwen..

but i why must they said bad things about me to him lar..freak lar..shit sia..hahha..

nvm..believe in karma wad they done to me now..other time other pple will do that same thing to them..

wanted to change my blogskin but the blogskin website rosak plak..leceh seh..hahaha

long time nvr share problem wif my sweethearts sha..many story wanna tell..but she just a busy women..hope she is happy always and sihat2..cause she the only person i love rtie now..ceh haha..

now iam so2 missing someone..haha..that someone is so2 changing the behaviour towards me..

btw sha..we must catch the movie..the lakehouse!!!

okae lar..gtg..

byebye

No comments: