Monday, July 03, 2006

hello

hello...

haishhh very sad seh..dont noe why..haishhh..dont noe lar..

but just now was fun!!!
haha go out wif sha..very fun..go cp oni..but it was fun..we catch 3.00 p.m movie..just my luck..it was superb good...haha..give 10 star sia tat movie..bfore movie still have time..go makan ice kachang for me and honey dew sago for her...the sago is like sperm seh..and we talk and let out our feeling it was fun seh..then watch the movie..so fun seh..i like the part wen they were kissing and change their luck..like wuhooo..haha..
then go home sha go buy the cheese ball it was so nice..and mahal..then walk halfway home sha wanted the balls again so we walk back and buy the chocolate ball tis time..haha then walk till sha bustop house then take bus go home..

haishh tomorrow skul seh..boring!!!!like "N"n"N" is changing seh..like why are they sharing their secret wif me anymore??and why are they layan me like always??wad i done wrong seh..like wtfreak seh..i nvr dine anytin wrong..but nvm..if they hate me no use to force them to like me..tol tk??haha..macam paham jek..haha..

okae lar..got gamelang haha..gamelang seh..me nad and nani got practice..haha..

byebye..

<333333333333 and miss my hi5 geng..nadnirulsyid....

No comments: