Monday, June 28, 2010

After so long.

AFTER SO LONGGGGG!!! FINALLY I FEEL LIKE UPDATING MY DUSTY BLOGG!

HEYY PEOPLE. ITS BEEN A WHILE I DIDNT UPDATE MY BLOG DUE TO OVERSTRESS JOB.

Well, theres nothing much i want to update. Hmmmmm

Okay, firstly i love my job so much that i feel bored seating at home.
Wonderful workmate and awesome team member.
I love my job.

Bestfriend soon will be working with me too.
Hopefully she won't be in the same team with me because i won't work but laugh my ass out. HAHAHAHA.
p.s babe, just joking.

&& I HAVE EYECANDY AT MY WORK!
hehehehe. he is so adorable and he always help me.
Sorry PSC its not one of you guys :P

When he look me into my eyes my heart melted to the grown!!
His favorite sentence to me "Babe, do you have five minutes and spend that time smoking with me"

AWWWWWWWWW. HOW CAN I DENY THAT SWEET VOICE WITH THAT SWEET FACE SIAAAAAA.
OKAY STOP IT. HE IS JUST ANOTHER GUY.

I really can't stop denying the fact that he is adorable.
Trying my best not to trip and fall with my high heels infront of you.

TALKING ABOUT THAT! I ALMOST TRIP AND FALL INFRONT OF HIM LAST TWO DAYS! HE WAS WALKING INFRONT OF ME AND I WAS LIKE OH MAK. AND HE WAS LIKE WHAT HAPPEN?!??! AND I WAS LIKE NOTHING. hahahaha

okay stop talking about him..

I MISS MARDEA SO MUCHH. SWEAR TO GOD SIAAA.
I MISS NADIA M.B SIAAAA!
I MISS DNG SIAAAAA!
DON'T YOU GUYS MISS ME? HAHAHAHA

OKAY I GTG. webcaming with him right now and he keep on teasing me and my pyjamas.

No comments: