Monday, February 15, 2010

Out of the blue.

Hello people.
Today out of the blue i feel like updating my blog.

Its been so long after i update it.
I really feel so down right now.

BTW HAPPY VALENTINE DAYS.
AND TO ALL MY CHINESE FRIEND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

School sucks as always.
I must retake two assessment.
CB.

Work is so funzxzxzxzxz.
BUT NO MORE FUN THIS WEEK BECAUSE GREG IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE.

Talking about work.
Yesterday, our shop open till 7pm.
So while i was busying doing changes for the display.
I saw someone that is so familiar at the corner of my eyes.
I quickly hide myself.
I saw him walking with someone.
And it hurts me alot.
Because he is the one i really love right now.
I bet he knew it and he purposely walking there.
And he was looking in my outlet and looking for someone.
ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?
Fcuk man.
After that i seriously have no mood to continue my shift.
So i get change and hang outside my workplace.

While waiting for sayangku to arrive.
I manage to pull myself together so i can enjoyy.

Well, thanks for everything.
Now you make me hurt again.

No comments: