Friday, September 04, 2009

atlast..

Hey people,

At last i get to update a proper update after a few days.
So tired with school and work.
I got no time for me.

Work was tiring.
Damn it, my leg is killing me.
New uniform sucks.
GREEN SHIT COLOUR.
Controversy every where.
I just shut my mouth and work.
I dont work because i want to hear all this nonsence.
But i want to earn extra income for myself.

Dad nag and forcing me to quit my job.
He say he still can give me money.
But i want to feel how tired to own your own cash.
Its okay papa, i will be fine.

School sucks.
Portfolio have not done yet.
I still not in the correct mood to do it.
Tomorrow maybe? hehe.
Drama is happening in school too.
I hate it because come on you guys a freaking young adults.
Think like one please.
Whatever it is, i wont bother much.

Get a new hp SAMSUNG STAR.
Iam so freaking happy.
Thanks to NANI who choose for me that phone and force me to buy it.
If not i wont buy until now i will still be using that broken phone.
Thanks babe.
and sorry i didnt get to accompany you tomorrow.
I promise next week will happen okay.

NEW HANDPHONE IS SO NICEEZZ.
BLACK COLOUR.
AT LAST I GET MY TOUCH PHONE SCREEN. HEHE.
SO SEXCITED.

To natasha, BUY THAT PHONE TOO! ITS AWESOMEEEE.
and we will go out buke soon okay?
ICY-ROCKS! HAHAHA.

WAITING FOR SAHURR.
FEEL LIKE EATING MEGA MCSPICY. BAHHHH.

iam just so sick people treating me this way.
all my good deeds they wont say anything.
But when it come to my bad deeds uhh.
WUAHH MACAM SIAKKK!
I HATE YOU PEOPLEE.

I gtg for now.
I need to rest.
Mama get well soon.


ouh yaaa, i miss hairil (:

No comments: