Monday, July 13, 2009

As Long As You Love Me.

Hey people,
Its been awhile tho i never update a proper entry.
Always busy.

Now school is starting in a week time.
Iam so excited and nervous :s
I will put all my focus everyday at school.
HAHAHAHA. 4hours a day is enough.
Hopefully from monday to friday will be 2-6 :)
Hahahaha.
Gonna start something new with yana polar bear.
Iam so gonna pass everything cause she will gaga if i never study. HAHAHA
Thank mak. Lol.
Pray hard.

Yeah work gonna be less for me next month.
I will be working only weekends.
And if there no slot for me i wont be working.
Paul and kayser will be transferring to ION SWATCH.
Iam so gonna miss them.
Kak Farah is considering to quit or not.
Please kak, dont quit.
You quit everything will be a mess.

Love life,
Well, i admit i still cant get over him.
Just pretending to be "OKAY"
But seriously, all the guy that ditch me.
His the only guy that take me years to forget.
HAHAHAHA.
alahh! whatever with love.

iam happy with my life.
Happy with my surrounding.
Let love find me.
I dont want to find love :)

Nani and mardea always in my heart.
Nutter too.

Takecare people.

No comments: