Monday, March 24, 2008

BECAUSE OF YOU

SUPPPPPP!HAHAHA

i might be happy outiside.
but inside no one know.

sorry if this entry is damn emo
but i cant take it anymore
it hurts alot.
i miss him.i miss the old us.
our memory is killing me.
why cant he be honest with me?
i know iam damn stupid.
when he love me.i dont appreciated his love.
but i need time..
but when i need him by myside.....
haishhhh.what gonna happen next?
follow the flow.
thats the sentence iam gonna remember.


UHHHHHH!BACK TO ME!
LOL
YEST.AHHHH NO TIME TO STOORY ABT THAT.
go place that no one will find me there.
huhu
from that place to COEY CHALET.
go home first larr.without no one at home.dont know they go where.hahahaha

ENJOY MYSELF THERE.
but still when the clock strike 10.
i miss the conversation with him.
my emo starting again.LOL

MAN U WON!
BAIK KEPE.
SOMEONE FAV FC LOST.BAHAHAHA
NANINANIPUPU.LOL

hmmmm, i must be strong.
I NEED MY EVIL TWIN AND GR.
I HAVE NO ONE ELSE.
AND TB.


why must this happen to me?

ZYE ALWAYS SAY "SINGLE IS THE BEST"
THATS TRUE BABE!HAHAHA

OKAE LOR.
THATS ALL
MY DATE WITH EVIL TWIN POSTPONE TILL WED.ALALALALA
HAHAHA
TAKECARELOVE..


*if you reading this, please understand my feeling.

No comments: