Friday, February 01, 2008

BUTTERFLY

HELLO!

now got time to update
cause weekend!
wuhuuuu!hahahaha

school out enjoyment in!
hahahaha.nothing to do weekend
watch football tomorrow.
revise my study.
go giant with fam
tats the plan?
super boring lar seyyy!!!
gagagagagaga

so school
FUN LAR SEYY!
my classmate super shiok uhh
super funny
super idiotic
super fun
super duper GILER!
HAHAHAH
so in class we have joker.tat make me go guguggaga everydae sia!
but i hate it when people like typical uhh!hahahaha

so i tell my fren abt nenek!
i miss nenek alot!
i want to be with my nenek!
i dont know why all of sudden i think abt nenek!
iam gonna miss you like forever nenek HAJAH TOSIRUN BABY BIN TORKIN MIRZA!
ALL OUR MEMORY IS LIKE STILL FRESH IN MY HEART

hahahaha
okae stop emoing!
and i miss someone larr
go overseas.damn it!
hahaha.hope he gonna be save home!
"I WILL TEXT YOU WHEN IAM GONE TO MALAYSIA AND IAM GONNA TEXT YOU WHEN IAM HOME,I PROMISE"
MAKE SURE LAR EH!
HAHAHAHA

SO GOT THIS CLASSMATE OF MINE.
ZYE.HAHAHA.
SHE SUPER CUTE.SUPER FUNNY.SUPER SUPER SUPER LOVE KACANG!
HAHAHAHA.
DEEEE,SHE THE BEST.SHES MY PROBLEM BANKER?LOL
THEY ARE THE TWO BESTIE I HAVE NOW.AND I TRUST THEM ALOT!
SO I DEDICATED THIS PARAGRAPH TO YOU TWO BELO!HAHAHA

SO HUH!
HAHAHAHA
i dont like my teacher C.A.
irritating siaaa
seriously
she teach abt HONGKONG ONLY.
like hello.aku nak belajar abt other country lar.bukan hongkong kau!
paham!?!
hahahaha

i change my blog song.
MCFLY-HEART NEVER LIES
HAHAHA
OKAE ENJOY MY SONGS

I GOTTOGO ALREADY.
iam gonna be busy this weekend!

byebye
ilyar
hahahaha

No comments: