Friday, May 11, 2007

heyyyy..


its been a very long time i nvr update..cause midyear lar..so mondae last paper..so damn happy sia..lol..
so i not being myself lately..
pple around me are damn crazy..
esp gingerranger

so i had a interview wif coffee bean at RAFFLES PlACE..i noe far..lol..but nvm..
so the asisstant manager reduwan..wow..lol..shss.. manager okae..haha
he so kind and open-minded..
so he said if he call..then i come for second interview and talk abt the uniform everything2..
so just now got this girl call..so damn happy larrr...
this mondae 3.00 p.m..ayu?u free??

so i get to noe this gal..wani her name..she so so so so baik seh..so now i get to call her wawa..she told me only her closefriend call her wawa..tat means iam ur closefwen??lol..i told her tt my closefriend call me faya..so she also call me faya..heee..glad to noe a person name wAWa..wawa if u read this dont kembang ar...lol.

MYFAVOURITETWINS BDAE..
and dont get to wish..my hp sort..so iam so sorry gals..
btw..happy bdae..love you guys..

to my gingerranger..i love you guys more..
ayunee if you free teman me cn??
heeeee

byebye
tc pple

p.s*
i think i miss someone

No comments: