Sunday, February 11, 2007

hello...

its been a very long time since i update my blog..

now got many things to type.

first thing first..
fridae!!!TGIF seh!!!go home..go skul back go match..den kalah again!!!but nvm..den they kutok2 us said tat we main ganas..nvm..den kutok somemore..den i get mad..i shout and i kene shout back..haha..but nvm..org ngah marah kn..ape leh uat..but iam okae..den saw kat and yati..btw tat dae too..o level ppl get result!!!seram!!!yati get 16 points!!tak ke power tu!!!iam proud for her..
then go home after the match..
go jb!!papa get bonus!!!haha..
no time to go shopping..cause reach there 8 plus already..get to watch movie..qabil qushi qabil gham..malay version..first part very funny..den come to the middle part..make me cry like hell sia..i mean cry like hell..haha..so sedih..i wanted to buy beg but tak sempat..


todae..
very boring..and mama deside to go jb back and shopping..so i bought this bajuk..okae2 lar lawa jugak..
tired sia!!!!!two daes straight go jb..but fun lar..den go home..

haishh..tis few daes iam not being myself..i just cant accept wad happen to me..
iam i tat ugly??
sometimes i saw pple fatter den me and the mataer so hensem..maybe da jodoh!!
but nvm..
he tell me he has no one in his life..but now i get to know he have one...FCUK!!!haha..takpe lar..
as wad pple said.. "iif u love someone,just let they go"!!!!hahaah

let you go(ashley paker)sedap beb!!!


okae lar..

btw congrats to my fwens tat passes their o level wif flying colour!!!to my fwen yg tk pass.takpe its okae..u try ur best

byebye..

love my fantasic 5 alot!!!

No comments: