Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i love them much more everydae

hey..

todae has nothing much to tell..
my dae start meet nani and nabil undwer my block..go skul together..everydae the same lar..hahaha
dn go math i get 13 only seh..freak ar..i hate it alot..nani get highest in class..congrat..haishh..
must conseterated..or not!!!
got eoa learn about cheque kinda funn and funny..

after skul go lepak under block for a while..wifnabilzeeanmarnanimeandsyikin..
den lef us the gals..nanimeandkin..they come my house..and we was so freak out seh..i dont noe how to werk this new pc..call dhidi and she came..thx to her!!!talk2..laugh2..dhidi melatah2 so funny..

they go home..me alone..haha nani and shikin freak out seh..cause their scandels..lost!!!haha..they almost cry..but my idiotic brother go and tease them and hide their scandel..luckily the nvr cry haha..

haishh..wanna study ar!!!!

iam damn fat seh..i hate myself..no lar..i hate my size body!!!wad to do..
exercise!!!

okae lar..wanna go bathandsolat..

todlessss!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: